CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, March 1, 2009

Formatting


After I have bought my external hard disc, 320GB, and 2 slot of DDR2 Ram for 1G yesterday with She She and Ladybird.

I start to back up my files and documents to my new external hard disc.And asking how to format a Pc, I never format a Pc before, this is my 1st time.

I was nervous, because I am full of uncertainty. Don’t know what I should do when I formatting my pc alone, no body guide me. Luckily, got 1 person I can kacau--> Di Di Da

Da say, format Pc is easy; just put the Window CD in the CD driver, then restart ur Pc. After restart, Pc will give u show u what should u do. I follow Da instruction, put CD and restart.

Pc screen show: Press any key to boot from CD

*cin cai press a key*

Screen will show the step, but I not sure whether I doing is right. Kacau Da again, wait for confirmation. After Da agree and confirm that is the step, press enter, and let window install on Pc.

Wait for a while, about 30 mins to install. I relax there and read newspaper. The screen showing the language setting and time setting..OMG!! I have missed my medicine time!!!

After the windows have installed, now is time to install for device driver. When I install for wireless LAN, got a problem. I failed to install wireless LAN. Don’t know why.

I choose to format again, follow the step just now. And hope this time not a problem to install the wireless LAN. However, it failed again. What the problem? I ask Da, Da have suggested some way to me to solve the problem, yet not success.

I was disappointed. Don’t know what I should do. I don’t know what the problem. I have try to call the technician to solve my problem, and he say, u try to download driver from Hyundai website.(my laptop brand was Hyundai)

HAHA~~Hyundai website is all about car!! Where can I download?? Disappoint again.

Don’t want to think about it. Go watch TV show. After finish TV show, back to face my Pc again. And accidentally, I saw INTEL. Think deeply, driver should relate to Intel. I go to Intel website and search for my wireless LAN driver to download. After download, and I install it.

Yoo yooo~~~my problem is solve now!!! So happy that I can solve the problem~~~